A New Seed and a New Vineyard to Care For
Birth of a new Ministry
Faith in Christ International Church
God has given us a new ministry. A new seed and a new vineyard to care for. A new direction and mission to impact the world. Since our lives are not our own, we must allow God to do whatever He wants to do in us. Whatsoever we have belong to God. So, the name of this new ministry shall be “FAITH IN CHRIST MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL” Amen.
Beloved, this is the day that the Lord has made, and we shall be glad and rejoice in it because God made today for us to enjoy. The day of a new beginning according to the scripture in the book of Isaiah 43: 15-19 which says “15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.”16 Thus says the Lord, who makes a way in the sea, a path in the mighty waters,17 who brings forth chariot and horse, army and warrior; they lie down, they cannot rise, they are extinguished, quenched like a wick 18 “Remember not the former things, nor consider the things of old.19 Behold, I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.”
Isaiah 43:15-19 says Do not despise the day of a small beginning for every big things stated small. Zechariah 4:10 (NLT) says “Do not despise these small beginnings, for the LORD rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.” (The seven lamps represent the eyes of the LORD that search all around the world).
Again, Zechariah 4:10 (NIV) says “Who dares despise the day of small things, since the seven eyes of the Lord that range throughout the earth will rejoice when they see the chosen capstone in the hand of Zerubbabel?”I am sure that things that gladdens the heart of the Lord should gladdens your heart too.
Do not join the group of mockers like Sanballat and Tobiah. Nehemiah 4:1-3 says “When Sanballat heard that we were rebuilding the wall, he became angry and was greatly incensed. He ridiculed the Jews, 2 and in the presence of his associates and the army of Samaria, he said, “What are those feeble Jews doing? Will they restore their wall? Will they offer sacrifices? Will they finish in a day? Can they bring the stones back to life from those heaps of rubble—burned as they are?” 3 Tobiah the Ammonite, who was at his side, said, “What they are building—if even a fox climbed up on it, he would break down their wall of stones.”
But Nehemiah replied them in Nehemiah 2:20 that “Then answered I them, and said unto them, The God of heaven, he will prosper us; therefore we his servants will arise and build: but ye have no portion, nor right, nor memorial, in Jerusalem.”
Be ready to crossover to your promise land for tomorrow the Lord will do mighty things in our midst. Joshua 1:5 “Joshua told the people, “Consecrate yourselves, for tomorrow the Lord will do amazing things among you.”
The Mission of FICI
- To promote kingdom agenda, to populate heaven and depopulate hell.
- To be a witness to the death and the resurrection of our Lord and Savior.
- To know Jesus Christ more and to make Him known to our generation.
- To build a strong body of believers who would face the world with confidence and possess their possession in God.
- To engage in rigorous evangelism.
- To promote Christian love in the bond of unity.
- To build a vibrant place of worship to the glory of God.
- To raise people of God ready and equip to impact their world.
- To have a vibrant music ministry.
- To live a new life for Christ in accordance to the Scriptures.
Vision of FICI for membership
- To win at list one soul for Christ yearly.
- To witness Christ to someone daily.
- To live by the word of the Lord daily.
- To love one another passionately.
- To open at list one parish of the church yearly.
- To care for the spiritual need of our people and our city.
Vision and statement of purpose
- To know Christ and to make Him known in the world. To have firsthand knowledge of the work, the ministry and the suffering of the Lord and to help everyone to discover the hidden mystery of God. (Philipians 3:10 and Ephesians 3:9).
Statement of purpose
- We exist to know Christ and make Him known in the world (Philippians 3:10).
- We exist to reach every soul with the Gospel of Christ (Matthew 28:18-20).
- And we exist to love one another (1 Corinthians 13).